Sunday, September 19, 2010

The bat that couldn't fly.

Last year in my old school , there was this girl named Martha who got on my last nerves . I use to call her a bat because she was short and fat , and she always had so much makeup on that if she ever went to school without make up noone would recognize who she was . One day she came up to me and started talking all the smack that one bat could ever talk . I listened to everything she had to say and once she was done talking i turned around said "calm down you stupid ugly bat, noone cares what you got to say" . She got mad and walked away . and since that day everytime she passed thru me i would say "Look there goes the bat that couldn't fly" because even tho she was so high off thinking she was all that because she was talking smack to me , once she really got in my face it was like i cut down her wings . and the poor little bat was stepped all over !

No comments:

Post a Comment