Sunday, September 19, 2010

The youngest person i know

The youngest person i know is my niece andriah. Shes a year old and being with her is living hell. Shes a spoiled little brat that gets whatever she wants whenever she wants. My brother and my sister in law always have her like shes a little princess , when she comes over to my house my parents make all of us to the side to be with little baby andriah. I don't like that , and i don't like the fact that everyone thinks shes an angel when shes not! i dont understand how shes so little and shes already so evil and she knows how to play it of infront of older people . Because when shes alone with me she kicks , she bites , she screams, she cries and she even swears at me . I think shes crazy or theres something seriously wrong going on inside her head. Ive been telling my brother to go get her checked up . But he like everyone else just laughs and says " shes just a cute little baby, look".

2 comments:

  1. Interesting story Aleh, but we need to go over some grammar rules. Always capitalize the I's and peoples names "Andriah." Sentence structure is okay, but we can do better--Right? So,the thirs sentence could be written more, how should I put it, straightforward? Not sure if you agree with that, but you could make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That niece sounds evil.... hmmm as for grammar and sentence structure, you write in the same manner you speak... or at least it seem that way -.-;;; going through some of the basics can make it better. :D

    ReplyDelete