Sunday, September 19, 2010

The oldest person i know

The oldest person i know is my fatternal grandpa. He's 86 years old and i admire him very much. He lives in mexico , and with his age he still manages to take care of his house, his stores , his animals , and all of his lands . I visit him every 3 months, everytime i go he gets so happy that im there , He always tells me hes really tired , his years havent passed in vain . Everything he did and everything hes still doing is for his 15 kids and his more than 60 grankids. Everytime i go he sits me out in the backyard looking out at all his land, and reminds me of when i use to live next door to him . He tells me he misses us there , he misses our help , He misses us just being there for whenever he felt like talking to someone. I feel like hes the strongest most hard working person i've met in my life . and over the years i have learned way more things that what my parents could've thought me . Someday when im as old as he is i wanna be like him , and i want all my grankids to look at me with pride just like i look at him.

1 comment:

  1. Again, you're getting lazy with the eyes. Try not to do that next blog.

    ReplyDelete