Saturday, September 18, 2010

OMG a dinasour

Last night i was having the most wonderful dream i had had in a long time . When the most exciting part of it was happening my mom comes and like always screams "ALEJANDRA , WAKE UP YOUR  LATE". So i wake up, look around for a second , and finally decide to stand up . as im looking around for what to wear , i peek out the window and see something odd about my backyard . There was this huge creature right in the middle eating all of my moms beautiful roses . I wanted to scream for my mom , but instead i heard myself screaming in my head , something was telling me to go outside and check what the creature was . I rushed out into the backyard and slowly went making my way towards it , when i was roughly 3 feet away i finally realized it was a huge dinasour . It was so cute it had this pink bright color with purple floresent polka dots , it had the most prettiest, longest eyelashes i had ever seen , her eyes were as big as my fist, but they were so shiny . At first i was scared but then i noticed it was harmless , I was asking myself why such a cute creature was in my backyard , but i was also thinking how lucky i was 'cause now i was going to have the most wonderful pet , that noone else would ever have . Right when i was getting happy , my mom comes out the door with a shocked face , "get away from that" she said . Then she started saying all these things sounding like a crazy lady , and scared the dinasour away . I was sad that it left , but i knew someone else was going to have the pleasure of seeing such a beautiful creature .
'

No comments:

Post a Comment