Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Big Happy Family

In my family I have two brothers and two sisters. In which I am the middle one of. My brother Armando and my sister Elizabeth are the oldest of the bunch. With 23 years of age they are whats considered non-fraternal twins. Then are my little brother and my little sister, usually the ones I’m taking care of. My little brother less than a month ago turned 12. My little sister the baby of the family “the light of my parents eyes”, the worst annoyance of my life is 4. It’s funny to me how we all say we hate each other yet deep down we all know we couldn’t live without each other , and we all realized that when we started breaking down one by one . My sister Elizabeth joined the military 3 years ago, shortly after my brother found himself “the love of his life” married her and moved out. Now we don't see each other as often as we used to, but when we see each other is like we are all little kids and no one could stop us. We call ourselves the incredible 5 and together all of us make my mom and dad wish we were all grown up and moved out of the house already J

No comments:

Post a Comment