Saturday, September 18, 2010

My deepest fear .

I've never considered myself a weak or scary person . I've been thru things that people would never imagine in their lifes ! For the most part i try to live my life without fears, because once someone has a fear they would always have that as an obsticle to accomplishing things in life . But even tho i think im the strongest person without fears in the world , I do fear that someday im not going to have my parents around . Im still young , im still in school , the longest ive been out of my house without my parents was two months , and those months were the longest , hardest hell like months to me . I never thought i would say that , because like every other teenager in this world when were with our parents we're always complaining that they make our life miserable, and now i understand everything they do and say is for our own good , and even though it gets on our last nerves right now . One day i know ima thank them for everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment